Friday 29 February 2008

hmmm...i have newss :p :p

okay,so since people have been eating my brain for quite sometime now to update my blog,i'm writing..no actually,i'm writing cz i want to! :) hehe
i've got news..
yes folks its that time of the year again,
when i have a crush! *blush* lol
haaa.. :) i'm soo happy! :p
its wierd,i never thought i'd fall for that guy,i mean c'mon he's sweet and all..but still..
you guys have to congratulate miriam,sadhvi,aleesha and nimmi for it!
they made me realise it or should i say they made me have a crush on him!
They think they're some kind of match makers..and call themselves "cupid enterprises lmtd."!!
believe it,they've named my kids also!! ( i swear i am not going to give the names that they suggested to my children when i do have em..).
for the 3rd time now,i've fallen for a christian,i wonder..
is it mere coincidence or was i a christian in my previous birth??!! :p
hmmm... i wonder,i really do..
see i wonder pointlessly alot these days cz i'm freeeeeee yippee! ( unlike nangia :p lala ) lol
Now all i'm left to do is wait for the day,my budday! i'm soo excited..i'm soaring already!
you guys better wish me ( esp. nangia! :p)
all the best to the people still having exams..( hahahahahaha i pity you! *smirk*)
i can be pretty evil at times!
i mean c'mon,those horns are just to keep my halo in position! :)
tc :)
love..

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ek sachi prem kahani ke shuru wat hogai.....Bhagwaan tum dono ke jori salamat rakhe......best wishes....anyways... quit a weird blog but still worth reading(if u r done wid xams and have vaela tym...just kidding)
so, the g8 chandalikas...(sounds like ancient warriors in vedic tyms), have started wid a good beginning... u have a sence of english touch.. aur paheliyaan bhujane mein expert... keep post!
nishant

Radhika Saxena said...

dhanyavaad!
i'm obliged! you thought my prem kahani to be worthy of a comment afterall! awwww..
thenkksss :)

Unknown said...

most welcome....kabhi kabhi karna padta hai.....(tym pass ke liye)
lol....... just kidding..
have fun !!

Radhika Saxena said...

oho!! achha acha! dhanyavaad nevertheless! :p

Abhilasha said...

awww...my sweety has updated!!!
and its the cutest update....i mean, i'm all mushy about all this (*sob*)
but anyway, i just hope, nobody has a life like mine!!! esp. u
really, crushes are....LOL...okay shimul wuld've said, "...strawberry, mango...."
uh...but i guess now u know better....i wish u cud teach me hw to move on...or shud i consult cupid enterprises ltd???

Radhika Saxena said...

awww!! hmm...u r in a very tight situation indeed..i think if u see him once more with her and obviously yadi woh tumhe phir se dekh kar un-dekha kar de..toh phir..u'll be giving out nice lil curses to him,and will prolly abuse him the whole night..(do that waise,js in case u haven't cz trust me,it works wonders!!) and when you wake up the next morning,you obviously will not remember or even if you do,will not want to think over it..so when u don't think over it,you won't think of him..and when you don't think of him,you eventually slowly but steadily get over that freak! (oops sorry for calling him that! hehe :P)agar phir bhi koi asar na ho..toh hi approach karna cupid enterprises ko..(it'd be better though if you don't because man i know what its like! i relly,REALLY DO! :) )
all the best! :)
love.

Radhika Saxena said...

* you will eventually

Abhilasha said...

naaah...i wont...woh kya hai na mera case is thoda complicated n cnt b solved....n i've accepted tht fact....u knoe sumthn, im not angry at him...n will neva be...coz its me who has a problem...right?

Nik said...

A crush(what's his name?)! .. damn, I miss annoying the living hell out of you.
Oh, my exams are over [and I'm onto the next ones :-( ]

Radhika Saxena said...

hmmm you wanna know his name huh?! call me na! i'll tell you! :p

Nik said...

Alright. *picks up the phone* ... Evidently I have nothing better to do.

Disha said...

Aww.
:D