Monday 10 March 2008

Tagged :)

sorry,i know i'm a lump,haven't been posting lately..*lazy me*
anyway,
okay,so i've been tagged by lasha and vasudha ( since these are the only two people who view my blog regularly..)

1.I have a thing for bass..whenever i'm listening to songs i tend to pay more attention to the bass element in the song be it the bass guitar,bass part or anything..

2.I somehow always tend to harmonise..even if its clashing,i JUST HAVE TO HARMONISE!! :p waise nothing like i suck at natural harmony or something..i'm pretty good at it,anyway i get along well with the harmony in the song so its okay..

3.I have a habbit of reading the newspaper either in the evening or at 1am at night :)

4.If i'm keeping timing for a song,i have to keep timing with my hands and legs..wierd i know but thats me! and somehow,i always try to do the double clap for keeping the timing..i feel it peps up the song :) . Also,i try to find connection between notes..i don't know why..but i just do..

5.When i loose it (which is pretty often by the way) i just lock myself up in my room,open my hair and do head banging,those who've seen me do it know how i really am like then..

6. I have a wierd habbit of doing things! lol
no as in i mean like i have this bag of prized possessions which has things like tania koshi's toffee wrapper, the wrapper of the chewing gum my first crush offered me etc.
then i have this heart touchers' list..
basically i make an account of everything that has pleased me or is close to my heart ;)
i love writing :)
then i had my personal diary,but it got over..so i need to make a new one! like yayee!!
i'm so excited! lol ;)
and well,
THAT'S ME FOR YOU,UNCENSORED :)

7 comments:

Abhilasha said...

i thought u had to write six things, firstly.
also, most of it is about music, some words that i donot understand at ALL...
u'd better be considerate and not use such technical terms in ur post ever again...(its a dhamki!)
and why do i have a feeling that u've written this in a hurry? well if u have, then please, be a bit more senstive to ur blog...i mean, its YOUR BLOG...i need a reply.
if u havent, then ignore my stupid advice, and reply.

Radhika Saxena said...

i think you're right may be i did write it in a hurry,i didn't know we had to write six..chal i'm editting this right away,so you can comment on it again :p
thanks :)

Radhika Saxena said...

done! :)
i forgot to mention that i'm soon gonna start keeping a list of favourite quotes..which'll have the stupid things me and my friends say at random! :)

Radhika Saxena said...

and also i didn't use any technical term as such.. :p
its just normal bhaasha even the music part of it! :p

Nik said...

Uncensored? *ponders* *attaches a permanent censoring machine to Radhika's canine*

Stupid quotes? .. that'll be one helluva long list.

Radhika Saxena said...

ya man! it sure is gonna be lonnnggg :)

Abhilasha said...

POST.
Now toh i hv also posted, u win!