Tuesday 3 June 2008

I've been TAGGED :)


1. Last movie seen in a theatre:

Horton hears a who..its the cutest animation flick everr!! just sooo awwww and Jesse Mc'Cartney sings so well last scene mein! :p

2. What book are you reading?

The Alchemist

3. Favourite board game:

Scrabble,ludo,snakes and ladders,monopoly,life..and umm I still play some of them when i'm highly bored! :P

4. Favourite magazine:

READER's DIGEST! :D

5. Favourite smells:

The wet soil,kerosene,petrol pump air.. :P

and umm everything fresh :)

6. Favourite sound:

The sound of music! lol

I just lovveeee music! The best thing in the world :)

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

WHY ME?!!! I WANT TO SLEEEEEEEPPPP!! :]

9. Favourite fast food place:

I don't know why,but its KFC!

10. Future child’s name:

I don't know! yeah,but my friends did name my kids..idiotic names!

11. Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” :

Buy as many chocolates as possible :) would save some for me and give the rest to some orphanage :)

.12. Do you drive fast?

I'm under 18,no license :(

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

holding a pillow :)

14. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?

NO! eww! :p

15. Storms - Cool or Scary?

Cool as long as I don't precipitate Asthama at night :)

16. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?

Its fine the way it is at present.. :)

17. Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:

Dilli,Bhopal,Mumbai,Jaipur,Udaipur,Nagpur :)

dilli-by default! :p

My relatives stay baaki saari jagahon mein..and I visit my cousins pretty often :)

18. Favourite sports to watch:

Not really interested,but can stand cricket..

19. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:

Abhilasha - Bunking partner,awesome frand :p ,hateli..pagal! :P

20. What’s under your bed?

slippers and shoes,toffee rappers too :)

21. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Umm..No thanks!

22. Morning person or night owl?

Night owl!!! :D

23. Over easy or sunny side up?

????!!!

24. Favourite place to relax:

ghar,Sadh's and miri's place,koshi's place,tanti's place,Aunt's place,Pallo's place to name a 'few' :P

25.Favourite ice cream flavour:

Strawberry and chocolate :D

26. You pass this tag to –Samson,Miriam,Nik and Aku :)

27.Among people you tag, who do you think is going to respond the fastest?

Samson and Miri hopefully :)

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE! :D

8 comments:

Miriam said...

Very safe tag, child!! Will prolly do it in a few days!! XD

Radhika Saxena said...

:D :D :D

Abhilasha said...

Awwww...ok, I'm NOT hateli!!!

but a very interesting tag, this.

Radhika Saxena said...

lmao! :D lol you think its interesting?! i was just bored! :)

Disha said...

Whoa.
Your toffees rap? :P
Ha-ha.


I like the tag too =D

Nik said...

I posted!

kika said...

I tagged you too....(just so you know)
*sniff*

Radhika Saxena said...

@ dish :
yea!! love eating chocs n sweets :) fun! :P
@ nik :
will read :D
@ kika :
Sorry,i didn't know!! :( :(