Friday 2 May 2008

For better or for worse..

FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE..
my second poem
rhymes at places..

It all started one day,
"You've grown worse" they say,
But do they know;
the reason it is so?

Its solely because of them.
They tortured me,never appreciated me,
left me broken.
Each day i cry,
silently and slowly i die.

whithin me is plain hatred.
for people who betrayed.
They say i've strayed away,
but the question is..
have I really?

I think not,
to this they say,
" we judge better"
well then,I must say,
One day you'll find a letter,
my death letter..

Perhaps that day they'll know,
That i was so much more.
hope they'll shed tears of remorse..
because that is something that cannot be FORCED.

10 comments:

Abhilasha said...

OMG

Darling, that was superb.

And sadly, I see some truth in there...

Radhika Saxena said...

wow thanks..
and 'some truth' eh?
it is the 'truth' of my life atleast..
why do you think i'm SO pessimistic and low on self esteem??
the reason's clear..it is this.

Disha said...

If you are low on self esteem then you really dont show it.
I think you should, sometimes.
I mean, what else are we here for?
To help, right? :)
*hugs*
I really like you the way you are.. happy, merry, jolly!
It makes me believe that there are happy people in this world too :)

Radhika Saxena said...

aww dish..
thankiee :)
just one those days when i'm all down and out...and as eric clapton says "nobody knows you when you're down and out"
was low and cranky,and ended up with this poem here..

Abhilasha said...

awww....my baby, hum issi kam ke liye toh hain...

khair, i updated!

Radhika Saxena said...

great! i shall grace your blog :P

Nik said...

1st off, John Lennon said (more so sang), "nobody knows you when you're down and out". It's a line in the song Down and Out.

2ndly, your poem is disturbing if its true. Talk to someone next time, after the poetry that is. ;-P

Akanksha said...

Your poems are getting better day by day:-) This one was REAL good. It looks like you have been writing poems for a long time when you have actually started writing recently. I am IMPRESSED:P
GREAT GOIN!!

Radhika Saxena said...

oh hello,nobody knows you when you're down and out is an eric clapton song! download it fool!
thanks aku :)
you inspired me..
and nangia,i wrote this one when i was like crying and all,so you can imagine :p

? said...

This is nice...follow my blog if you like and Ill follow yours too...