Thursday 12 February 2009

I'll sing to you...

I'LL SING TO YOU.... <3
[ Okay so this was random.
12:30 am,Math..
12:35 am,DONE! :D :P]


Hush now,don't you cry;
It'll be alright.
Just hug me tight,
Oh my child,
I'll sing to you.

Days may come and go,
but when you're blue,
Remember me,and that
I'll always sing to you.

Words may hurt you,break you;
Wounds may never heal,
But hey?! What's the big deal?
I'll still sing to you.

Hug me tight,
Leave all your worries behind,
When I'm gone,
My memories should brighten you.

Close your eyes,reach out for me,
Feel me,
and I'll be there to grab you.
I'll always sing to you.

[This has been posted isspeacially for Akanksha and Disha to read! :) ]

16 comments:

Vasudha said...

Wait a minute. You wrote this? :o

Radhika Saxena said...

Yeah. Why?

Akanksha said...

OMG!I love you for this!
Thnks a ton:D
Ill sing to you too whn u need it:)

April said...

AWW!
Ditto


:-)


I hate V btw. :|

Unknown said...

aww!cute!!

Disha said...

Oh my god.


SHIT.
Will explain later why my comment came as "Arpita"


Its ME.
And I love you.
:-)


I hate V too.

Radhika Saxena said...

Disha: V = Vasudha?
I don't hate her.
Arrey?! :|
Infact,I was wooing her till XYZ snatched her from me :|

Aku : Aww. My love <3 Anytime :)
Hugs!

Shilpa : Thengyou :)

Nik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nik said...

I think Vas's shock was a result of you proving yourself to be a good lyricist. :P

Radhika Saxena said...

Really?
I thought this was crappy,so I posted it! :P
And erm,she shouldn't have under estimated me in that case.. :|

? said...

Hope you had a great vals day

Radhika Saxena said...

Not really :|
How was yours?

kika said...

RRRRAAAADDDHHHIIIKKKAAAA!!!

I told you already! I LOVE this! I really really do!

Plus! Believe it! Its a song...

Radhika Saxena said...

Wogay :D

muthu said...

that was random.......

but anyways great blog....

post more..... and hey i have written a few short stories in my blog, Could you read them and post your comments on them. thanks..

Radhika Saxena said...

Hey Muthtu,
Thanks for commenting,appreciated. :D
I will surely read your blog,and leave comments( Once my computer's fine :| )