Tuesday 20 January 2009

Happy Birthday Blog!!! :D


My blog's a year old today!! :D
I can't believe I've been blogging for a year already!
I remember,this very day last year,I'd posted for the first time,it wasn't even a post actually,but whatever :P
21 posts and a year later,I've become a blogger,I can't imagine life without blogging now! :D :P
Its been a wonderful year,and I have people to thank.
Firstly,
Vasudha

[http://www.no-url-left-for-me.blogspot.com/]

For having encouraged me to start blogging!

Then,

Ragini Singh

For being the first one to comment on my first blog post,making believe that more people will do that in the future! :P

I hope she comments on this too! :D :)

Then,

Sherry Mathews

For being the subject of numerous posts of mine,poems,etc

and for never really reading them! :P :D

Then,

Nikita Nangia,Akanksha Choudhary,Abhilasha A K,Prerna,Kika,Shubham Gupta,Bharat Iyer,Disha,Gaurav Prasher,Vasudha

For always reading my blog and commenting.

I have to thank myself as well,

for inspiring Miriam Rojy,Abhilasha A K to take up blogging! :P

14 comments:

Vasudha said...

Mera poora naam nahi Mata, the parents are suspicious. :P Edit kardo pliss?

Happeh bloggiversary though, babe. :P :P

-Flatorexica

Shubham (NeO) said...

Congrats on the occasion, Parteeeeee tho banti hai yaar, but must say creative head :D Keep Rocking , Keep Blogging .. Njoy !!!

Radhika Saxena said...

Vasu!! Why are you parents getting suspicious?! o.O

and thengyu yaavery buddie :P :D
and I thought it was flatorexia :|

Vasudha said...

Someone with flatorexia is called a flatorexic [if guy] and flatorexica [if female]. Simble. :P

Change karoooo. :(

Nik said...

@Vasudha: Suspicious that you're a blogger. Ah the sacrilege! You shall have to go set your hiny in the Ganges for the next month.

@Radhika: Yeah. congratulations kid. How bout another post? This time on something related to emotionally moving short messages.

Radhika Saxena said...

@ Vsu : why would they be against you blogging?! o.O

@ Nangu : You're a bitch and I hope you know that. :P
No way am I ever doing that.

Abhilasha said...

Happy Birthday. Mine's coming soon! Wow. This is such a special day.
:)
Aw. So touching. :)

Vasudha said...

They know I blog. :/

I just don't want them landing up on my blog. :P

Unknown said...

oh my gohhhhhhhhhhddddddd!!! cut out the mallu talk already you racists!! and yes radh a very happy "bloggiversary" to you!! we carmelites are so brilliant, we seem to coin new terms every minute! shakespeare, that jerk who couldn't speak english for nuts, should learn from us! lubb you radhey!

Nik said...

Finnegan squat.

Disha said...

I'm late, but congratulations!

Sherry Mathews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherry Mathews said...

HAHA!!!Duffer you have got to let me know that you actually have a blog and that you write bout me na??:P

I always get to know from others:P:P

SEE I HAVE COMMENTED:)

Radhika Saxena said...

Damn.
I never imagined you would. Should've used initials or something! FAIL.
and btw,correction pliss.
Used to write about you,and used to have a blog(I think?!) :|