Saturday 19 July 2008

Totally Randumb.

BOREDUMB :
Results into a totally Randumb post.

First of all,Randumb and boredumb have dual meanings! akalmand ko Ishaara hi kafi hai.
Secondly, I hate Usha Sharma and am beginning to loathe Ma'am Suchanda.
I adopted Ishmeet.
XYZ refuses to become my son in law.
I is sad that ABC is sad. :(
Have not heard naye gaane phor ages and am living on Face to faith Annette ki awaaz mein,trust me tis better than the original.
I is pheeling like a bad girl,bherrry bherry bad girl.
Bharat ne mujhe bola main sar phiri hoon because I adopt so many children.
Result was better than I expected it to be.
Met my bestest daughter Aru,greeted her with tears.
Raghu and Aru nearly killed me while giving me a 'group' hug.
Had an argument with a bosconian,I hate them.
Sherry the ditcher,gawar ladka..didn't call.
People are trying to dalo phook b/w me and Tarunya.
Khursheed divorced me.
Tarunya is patching up with her ex-wife.
My heart is being toot-oed every single day atleast a million times.
Nobody lowes me :(
I is tired.
I don't want to live.
I want to cry.
Ps - Not your fault XYZ.
Poore week ka wrap up hai yeh.

7 comments:

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

1.Beginning to hate?Thats a first.

2.ABC is sad?:O If she happens to read this,*huggles her*.Dont be sad.:)

3.Me no heard no gaane too.:(

4.You is an idiot.This very post makes it clear to the reader that you're an amazing girl.Not just good.:) :D Now just shuttup!

5.Congrats for the result!:D

6.Sarphari toh tum ho!*hi5s Bharat* But anything wrong with that?:/

7.Karega call.Wait.Patience pays off.:)

8.Nobody loves you?Hmph.
Name one person who doesn't.And gimme his/her contact info too please.

9.Dont want to live?Count your blessings,love.You wont want to die after that.

:)

Abhilasha said...

Velli. wait, super velli.

And dont expect any consolation like prerna has given you...i'm not those types at ALL.

Bleh.

Radhika Saxena said...

OOh amazing girl,maaroing chance are you? lol aww daangyu!


No nothing wrong with Bharat calling me sarphira,I was just bleh..isliye maine mention kuya..plus woh bhi toh sarphira hai yaar!

Uss Gadhe ne call nahin kiya and I'm sure karega bhi nahin kyunki woh idiot hai.

Yep,nobody loves me,Vasudha bhi chali gayi,Tarunya bhi apni ex-wife se patch up kar rahi hai,then Kuki divorced me..I no like anybody,they no like me! :(

I don't want to live. Building dhoond rahi hoon koodne ke liye!

Radhika Saxena said...

Abhilasha : Thanks....not! hmph.

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

Whaat?I am no body?Thanks.Now you too.:( And now,DO tell me when you find a building.

Radhika Saxena said...

NAHIIIINNNN!!!!! aisa please mat karo prerna beta! NAHIIIIIIIIIIIINNN!!!

Akanksha said...

Update karo naa jaldi!Kitna time lete ho!