Friday 15 August 2008

Pagalpana is an understatement!! :D

This is what happens when we take a break during practice..

We go crazy..and well..its fun!

This one's the best example of the insanity..3 of us playing the guitar when we don't know how to..and me playing it with a glove on!! LOL

Extremely apologetic for the jarring harmonies and horrible clashes..happens when we go mad..else we sound good,no really!

Happy viewing!!

[Ps- Koi topic hi nahin mil raha tha blog update karne ke liye..*sigh*]

:D

7 comments:

Vasudha said...

LOL!
This is crajee, yes. But I've been crajeeier. You know the broken guitar kept in the left wing place of the stage? So, yeah. You guys were singing onstage during one of the farewell practices, and I thought I'd had enough of This Little Light Of Mine, so I grabbed it, then I grabbed Suku Iyer, and both of us sang Lamhay and crashed around with the guitar. Think I managed to break another string. :|

Radhika Saxena said...

Lol tum bach gayi..If sir got to know..he'd slaughter you right away..unko koi pharak nahin padta if the guitar is alreay toota hua!

Akanksha said...

Ur sort of head-banging reminded me of teachers' day last year when both of us did head-banging to nirvana-smells like teem spirit.:D
I wud love to be part of such sessions.
can u take me as the sweeper or paaniwaali of HMM?

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

LMAO!
God,this is funny!Your open haired performance especially.:P
HMM group=Vella!
Btw,whose that in the background with the black muffler?:S

Nik said...

lol.
I am proud of you.

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

You're tagged!:D

Radhika Saxena said...

Sorry for the late replies people! Phorgive me! :|

Aku : Meri beti aur HMM ki sweepress/paaniwali? NAHINNNN!!! ek kaam karo,jab ham cheap songs gaate hain na,aur jab mere aur sadh ke Chandalika sessions hote hain na,tum join kar lena! :)

Prerna : The girl behind Jennifer? Thats Sophia!

Nangu : Thanks! :D