Saturday 13 September 2008

TAG!!!!!

ALL ABOUT MUSIC!!!!


5 - You’re going on a long journey, what five albums MUST you take with you? Albums that you need to listen to regularly.


The Fray : How to save a life.


Nickelback : Silver side up.


Oasis : Don't believe the truth.


Strings : Dhaani.


Porcupine Tree : Deadwing.



4- What four albums/songs do you most associate with a memory? You know, the ones you listen to that transport you back to a place and time.


Fuzon : Khamaj

Love the song.. Reminds me of the time I was in 8th,that year was so much fun! Pinto's class! Class leader ( ALL BECAUSE OF NANGIA!! GRR ), Bharti,Jhakaas..SO much Fun!! Miss it. :(


Linkin Park : Forgotten

My friends saw my crazy roop for the first time!! Tanya's birthday,28th July '04.. Headbanging..!! :D

Kelly Clarkson : Breakaway.

Sang this song everywhere,for HMM auditions in 2005,for AU auditions in '07..got in! :D

26Th October '08,Fortune Magazine show.. after prac..me and Nimmi'd be alone in school (waiting for her parents to come,My brother's budday,the first time I shook hands with ughh you-know-who!! :D) and would sing it in Harmony!!

Venessa Amorosi : Absolutely Everybody.

This song!! so much fun to sing! esp. my mallu version of it! Basket Ball tournament,two years back..fun!


Oh shats..!! Chaar gaane ho gaye..Me wants to write more :(



3 - Your three favourite songs of all time?


Savage Garden : Gunning down a romance.


Natasha Beddingfield : These words.


Metallica : Nothing else matters.



2 - Two feel good songs, the ones that are guaranteed to lift the blues and put a smile on your face.


Artistes Unlimited : Fly.


Porcupine Tree : Stranger by the minute.


1 - Absolute, overall, undoubtedly the best album of all time, in your opinion.


Savage Garden : AFFIRMATION!!!!! :D

Lowe it Oh-SO-MUCH!! :D

4 comments:

Vasudha said...

My taaaaaag!

Oh my God. 8th. =(
Jhakaas was so much fun! Our stupid names and everything! Ali Saab Koshi, Shrimp, Senorita Farido, Nangi, TANTYA TOPE! and er, er.. Mandy Kachera. :|
'04 was Tanti's budday in 8th when we got her the yellow gift hamper, right? And the Gandhi ka bust. :P And the soy sauce and vanilla ice cream thing Tushar and I made and forced her to have! :D
And Pinto's class was so much fun too! All of us on the last benches, and then she'd make us stand up and explain the History chapters. :P Gah. Me no want school to end. :(

And ooh, I remember Yabsolyootlee Yevreebuhdee! :D Don't worry hon', we've got Soogar as compensation now. :P

Radhika Saxena said...

LOL!!
it was Aleesab is cosy and aleesha and koshi :D shrimp's there till date :D
Yeah that was the budday!
twas fun man! even me no wants school to end :(

Nik said...

I'm the odd one out then. :|

And what did I do? Did I nominate you or something? If so.. HAHA!! *Nelson style*

Radhika Saxena said...

Why? you want school to end?
Yeah,you nominated me! GRR!!